Where This Meets That
Think spelling and grammar don’t matter? Think again.
Remember, always think it before you ink it!
1. Maybe this guy will “rember” that from now on!
2. You know, sometimes, there just aren’t enough fingers.
3. You wouldn’t know it, but Syd here was once a Scrabble prodigy!
4. Rember the old “i” before “e” except after “c“ rule? Simple, right? Come to think of it, scrapping the “e” altogether is far simpler. I wish I could claim the new rule as my own, but I’m no thif!
5. And finally, rember, as long as your aim is true and you do what you “belive”, you are always certain to . . .