Where This Meets That
Because they never get old . . .
– Two guys walked into a bar. You’d think the second one would have ducked!
– A mushroom walked into a bar and sat down, and the bartender said, “Sorry, we don’t serve your kind here.” The mushroom replied, “Hey, why not, I’m a fungi?” (pronounce it “fun guy” to make sense)
– A sandwich walked into a bar, and the bartender said, “Sorry, we don’t serve food here.”
– A mullah, a priest, and a rabbi walked into a bar. The bartender said, “Is this some kind of a joke?”
– A termite walked into a bar and asked, “Is the bar tender here?”
– A skeleton walked into a bar and said, “I’d like a beer and a mop!”
– Two peanuts walked out of a bar. One was a salted.
And, for those high-browed among you . . .
– Two hydrogen atoms walked into a bar. One said, “I think I’ve lost an electron.” The other asked, “Are you sure?” The first said, “Yes, I’m positive now!”
Don’t forget to check out past installments of Wednesday Wordplay RIGHT HERE!