Where This Meets That
Last month, I posted some helpful suggestions for dealing with cords around the home. Here are some more helpful tips for the everyday.
1) This is just so practical!
2) This . . . is not. But it is pretty cool.
3) I love this guy’s expression. I also love the movie choice about a guy who can’t remember anything.
Side note: Your smart phone itself is probably the king of all life hacks. Just having the anytime camera access alone allows you to:
4) But when it comes to listening to music from your iPhone, sometimes you just don’t want to mess with those pesky earbuds. Just throw your iPhone in a bowl, glass, or tin and you’ll find a free amplifier. I use this hack frequently.
Another side note: Just to be clear, no, this is not a picture of my phone, and no, I have no idea what that person is listening to.
5) This one’s pretty clever, too, for your day at the beach or pool. What is a little rest and relaxation without an element of “cloak and dagger” intrigue?
If you liked this, check out other “Friday Fives”, like THIS ONE!
Have a wonderful weekend, Everyone!