Where This Meets That
Last Sunday, Caleb celebrated his First Communion, and baby Catherine received her baptism.
In between, we received guests at our home for lunch. Including family and friends, grandparents and kids, forty people joined in the celebration! We are truly humbled that so many people would give us such a chunk of a picture-perfect Sunday to celebrate with us.
Thank you again to all who helped to make such a special day so special!
Today’s Friday Five captures of the occasion.
1. Caleb gets into character. No clip-ons for this boy’s First Communion!
2. Beautiful cake from Publix.
3. Happy Catherine in her baptismal gown
4. Incredible photo of the actual baptism by our aspiring photo-hobbyist friend Denis. (What a difference in quality a real camera makes compared to that of the Otterboxed iPhone used to capture the three photos above!)
5. And finally, the full crew, kids and grandparents. It’s tough to get a crew like this to both smile and keep their eyes open in unison for multiple photographers. Thanks again to Denis for this one!
Check out other Friday Fives below!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!