Where This Meets That
I love electricity, but I loathe cords.
Cords are too much like leashes, and I hate being leashed by them, for it reminds me of my enslavement to technology. But enslaved as I am to it, cords are a necessary evil, and so I am thankful that they connect me to a wide body of brilliant minds in cyberspace who can teach me to live more harmoniously with cords in the everyday.
Here are a five handy tips to help you quell the cords in your life today. Enjoy!
1) Use bread clips to label cords at your power strips.
2) Use a hair clip to contain long cords.
3) Use toilet paper rolls to bundle and store unused cords.
4) Use binder clips to route pesky cords behind desk.
5) Use nails near frequently used exterior outlets to help secure extension cords during use.