Feeling Old? Beloit College Releases Class of 2016 Mindset List
Each year, Beloit College releases its “Mindset List”, giving a cultural baseline of what its incoming freshman class looks like.
Here are a few highlights (or lowlights, depending on how sensitive you are about your age).
- Kurt Cobain, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Richard Nixon and John Wayne Gacy have always been dead.
- There has always been NFL football in Jacksonville but never in Los Angeles.
- Women have always piloted war planes and space shuttles.
- There have always been blue M&Ms, but no tan ones.
- Robert De Niro is thought of as Greg Focker’s long-suffering father-in-law, not as Vito Corleone or Jimmy Conway.
Feeling old yet?
You can visit the website and view the entire report HERE.