Where This Meets That
This Friday marks my Birthday, and I will be diverging from my famous “Friday Fives” tradition in lieu of a different topic on that day (hey, lay off, it’s my birthday!). Meantime, here are five random musings that fall under a loose association of wordplay. Enjoy!
1) I think history has lost the correct spelling of the word “facetious” (adj. meaning to treat serious issues with inappropriate humor). I think it originated as “fecetious”, an adjective describing someone as being “full of feces”.
2) Funny thing that using “post-” as a prefix means something that comes “after”. Even calling “post-” a prefix is odd.
3) I don’t know anything more about him, but Anonymous is the most prolific poet in history.
4) Nobody is more humble than I.
5) Is it just me or is it absolutely impossible to correctly enter a computer password with only one hand? Seriously, try it.
I’ll be back on Friday to share a “goofy” creation myth for my birthday, so check back!