Here’s a tasty corn muffin recipe from Patty Bourne on allrecipes.com to go with your white chicken chili!
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cups cornmeal
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 cup milk (divided)
- In a mixing bowl, blend the dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, shortening and ½ cup of milk. Beat for 1-minute
- Add remaining milk, then beat just until blended
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups ¾ full
- Bake at 350-degrees 25-30 minutes or until done